Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Doooooooood.

LOL.


The Japanese has conformed!




Moving on.




The Blues Brothers are awesome.




Gus has introduced me to the wonder and joy of Newgrounds.com.




Infecting people with a virus has never been this epic.




Or this fun.




I hate English Studies.




I hate SAM.




But I love Samantha. XD




Nadal loves the Phantom of the Opera.




As do I.




He watched it FIVE times on Broadway.




Which is EXACTLY what I'd do.




We are meant to be. =)




He plays golf too.




Everyone pray for Justin NOT to set Amber on fire.




Amber being his guitar, of course.




What were YOU thinking??




Avril Lavigne has gone over to the dark side.




Miley Cyrus is an evil Disney skank.




Madonna is the Supreme Ruler of all Evil.




She has many, many minions.




Someone dump a pail of water on her, and she may shrivel up and melt like the Wicked Witch of the West.




I hope anyway.




I can't believe Gus would trade in my thoughts for a Subway sandwich.




I think my thoughts are worth waaaaaaay more than a sandwich!




Maybe a sandvich. XD




Yeah, a sandvich is good.




Nom! Nom! Nom!





My brother unlocked it, and we'll never go hungry again.




Woohoo for TF2.

No comments: