Saturday, January 31, 2009

So, I just felt like I hadn't written a proper post in a very long time.


Which is true.


I haven't been busy.


I just haven't been pushed to that point of boredom for a while.


Blogging might have been my scapegoat for not studying.


Maybe now I have a life.






HAH.






We all know better.





So, my CNY was normal.
Food.
Family.
Gambling.
Money.

Meh, no big whoop.



My mother called Ray an organ.


I mean, Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ.


Ray is hurt. I am humiliated.


At least she didn't call Erik an organ.


Or a tuba.


Because she could've.


Thanks mom.



Great Aussie Open semi-final last night.


Should've taped it.


Vamos Rafa!


He's brilliant.


They both were.


Federer must've wet his pants.


On that note, who else was EXTREMELY disappointed with Safina?


Who else is INCREDIBLY annoyed with Serena Williams' hopping?


And lastly, who else wanted to give Verdasco's friend a good kick in the balls?


Maybe it's just me.




Syler is killing again.


Vic is happy.




I shall be leaving for Melbourne on the 16th of February.


And I am so ready to get out of this armpit of a country.


Really though.


When I was 4, my brother and I thought we were English.


Because we spoke English.


Not Malay, not Chinese.


And I think we cried when we found out the truth.


Or not.


I don't remember.


But if I had found out now...


Let's not go there.


Melbourne is gonna be kickass.


Nadal.
Eric Clapton.
Deep fried Mars Bars.


They await.



And Justin, of course.
Ta.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very fine...