It is 1am. I should NOT have taken that four hour nap.
I'm blogging with my phone because I'm too lazy to get my fat ass on my laptop.
If my dad weren't home, I'd be outside watching either The Grudge or Hello Dolly.
I live on horror movies and musicals.
With the single exception of HSM, naturally.
Instead, I am in my room listening to Eric Clapton's version of Cocaine.
Probably not the greatest "go to sleep" song ever created... But at this ungodly hour, I don't give a shit.
On an unrelated note, I'm lying here wondering why Stevie Wonder chose to UTTERLY DESTROY his entire reputation by performing with the Jonas Brothers.
In all honesty, call me cruel if you must, there has to be a better way to soil your image. Beating up Rihanna for instance, now that's an idea.
Bonus marks if you beat up Madonna.
Or Miley Cyrus.
With a sledgehammer.
Not that I'm for violence, but c'mon.
Three decades is more than enough.
And Walt Disney is turning in his grave.
This phone app thing is pretty cool. I should use it more.
Maybe I should sneak out and watch The Exorcist. Or Sweeney Todd.
Though it is very comfy here...
Listening to God.
And blink-182.
Life is goooood.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Sleepless Nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment