Yes. This is my incredibly messy table where I chuck everything I don't chuck on the floor.
My plant looks like it's dying. Oh well.
And naturally, there is my GORGEOUS laptop, which I love.
Here is my unmade bed. It's not usually unmade. Really.
For some reason, I found a 5 cent coin under my ass when I woke up.
I don't think it's from the Tooth Fairy.
That's my DAD's vinyl.
Okay, so I didn't want my first vinyl to be one of The Beatles.
IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE SGT. PEPPER WAS MISSING!
I don't think I have to explain this one.
Yes, I happen to ADORE Marilyn Monroe.
And it's a nice picture.
Now for the empty spaces...
This is the wall behind my desk.
I want to remove that odd picture once I find a good poster of Derek Trucks and a good poster of Susan Tedeschi.
But that's pretty unlikely.
Here is my door.
It's barren-ness shall be solved once I find a good poster of Ray Charles.
This is the closest thing I have to a window.
I'm not too sure what it is, but it's pretty freaky when it's dark and you can see a figure passing by.
Thus, it shall be shielded with a good Stevie Ray Vaughan poster.
Once I find one.
Finally, the space above my bed.
This is for someone special.
One whom I shall worship every night before I retire.
Amen.
This is Delta Rose.
She is not my guitar.
But that's for another blog post. =D

1 comment:
I TOTALLY HAVE THE SAME JIMI POSTER AS YOU!! YAY!!!!!
mISS YOU VIC...
sorry about cap.. thought it was app...
check u out later...
peace
TBL
Post a Comment