Tuesday, May 19, 2009

  • I have no classes this Thursday.
  • Why?
  • Because the teachers decided to strike.
  • Picketing will be involved (naturally).
  • ZOMG NO CLASSES ON THURSDAY!
  • Oh, I don't know if I speak perfect English, but thank you.
  • Yes, I am Malaysian.
  • YOU LOOKIN' DOWN ON MY COUNTRY?!
  • Feel free.
  • I do it all the time.
  • You're welcome.
  • Why yes, I do enjoy Italian food.
  • Lygon Street is heaven on earth.
  • The Jonas Brothers should die a painful, painful death.
  • And take Miley Cyrus with them.
  • Seriously, who even listens to their music??
  • No, I'm not Malaysian.
  • I'm British.
  • Like God.
  • And four wise men.
  • Who picture themselves on a boat on a river.
  • With tangerine trees.
  • And marmalade skies.

1 comment:

Hugo Yap said...

Vic, do you know there's a poet in you?

I'm serious.

I think this is one of the most beautiful poems I've ever read. It's "Fuck You" said with hydrophonic farming methods and Pentagon morse code.

Yours,

Hugo