Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'd Rather Be Blind Than Deaf.

Instructions:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"

Dick Lips - blink-182.
Right. Nothing to lose.

2. How would you describe yourself?
Enthused - blink-182
To say something that expresses one's eager enjoyment, interest or approval.

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Cute Without the E - Taking Back Sunday.
When everything that you'll get is everything that you wanted.

4. How do you feel today?
Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Elvis Presley.
LOL. My parents are out.

5. What is your life's purpose?
Playmate of the Year - Zebrahead.
I don't know.

6. What is your motto?
Man Overboard - blink-182.
I think I have too many blink songs.

7. What do your friends think of you?
Crappy Love Ballad - Angels and Airwaves.
How dare you! XD

8. What do you think of your parents?
Degenerate - blink-182.
DEFINITELY too many blink songs.
Don't tell my mom.

9. What do you think about very often?
The Real Slim Shady - Eminem.
Wooooooow.

10. What is 2+2?
Get Happy - Bowling For Soup.
Screw math.

11. What do you think of your best friends?
Return to Sender - Elvis Presley.
... That's not cool.

12. What do you think of the person you like?
You're My Angel - Unwritten Law.
Jap! Jap! Angel from heaven!!

13. What is your life?
You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson.
Good to know.

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Up Against The Wall - Boys Like Girls.
?

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Crawling - Linkin Park.
HAHAHAHA.

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
American Idiot - Green Day.
Fuck Yeah!

17. What will they play at your funeral?
The Day You Went Away - M2M.
I can't believe I have this song in my playlist...

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Online Songs - blink-182.
Sweeeet.

19. What is your biggest fear?
Does Your Mother Know - ABBA.
I think I just might die laughing.

20. What is your biggest secret?
What Went Wrong? - blink-182.
Not true.

21. What do you think of your friends?
Too Much - Spice Girls.
Again, not true.

22. What will you post this as?
Paint My Love - Michael Learns to Rock.
Wrong! Look up! XD

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Layla - Derek and the Dominos.
ROFL.

People to tag:
Justin. I don't care if you only have five songs from the 21st century.
Wei Tze. Because you rock.
Kimberley. To distract you from English.
Kathleen. I want to know.
Shu Xian. Ditto that.
Gustave. Fuck with their minds.


No comments: