Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Justin survives NOT talking for 40 hours!!!


You may cheer.



And how does he celebrate??

By calling me at 6 in the morning.
Sad.

What's even sadder is that I think I put the idea in his head.



So he wakes me up during my precious, long-awaited, ass-kicking one week holiday at 6am.

WHY?!

What makes it worse is that I'm forced to listen to his...
...dumb Aussie accent,
first thing in the morning.


Maybe I liked you better when you couldn't talk. XP


I kid, I kid.
Maybe.


On a kind-of-related note:

Justin has survived a two-hour conversation without mentioning music.
Impressive huh?

Not to mention he failed twice...
And that it was only AFTER a caffeinated beverage that he was able to accomplish his astounding feat.

Yeah, he likes music better than people.

NO. I do NOT like music more than people.
I love Nadal don't I?
XD

No comments: