Wednesday, August 13, 2008

There Are Those Days.

I PASSED MY MATH.

Thank you God. =)



And congrats to Gus for winning 300 ringgit worth of Baskin Robin vouchers!

Thought I'd better post something up so I get to eat ice-cweam. XD


I want another $4 cupcake to celebrate my...
temporary mathematical intelligence.
Yeah.


It has marshmallows!

Crumbly ain't it?


So bloody good.
But not quite as orgasmic as Ramly burgers. Maybe.


Malaysian Studies was shit.
DUUUUUUUUUHHH.

I wrote out the entire lyrics for Layla.
On the back of the paper.
In pencil.

I then proceeded to write out my notes for my upcoming piano theory exam.
On the front of the paper.

*Five minutes to go!*

I erase retarded theory notes.

I hand in paper.


Outside MPH...

I have a strange feeling I've forgotten to do something...


Whoopsie. XD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fight the authorities!! Power to the people!!

Vic said...

...what?!