Monday, January 31, 2011

Premature Aging.



I am certain that this is happening to me.


Today, I sprained my shoulder. This is not a new occurance. I have sprained several parts of my body several times, during sporting occasions. The bigger ones include:

1. My hip, after a disastrous 200m race (a distance which is known to have a biting hatred for me).

2. My right shoulder, after tennis practice (which probably prompted me to give up ballet, but that's another story with a rather depressing end, that of which I will not reveal unless drunk. Don't worry, no Black Swan shit. I was too young to have lesbian wet dreams about my attractive understudy).

3. My left thigh, after the 2002 (?) FIFA World Cup (not like I was playing, har har, I think I was practicing taekwondo, or possibly celebrating Brazil beating England. I can be very physically vocal when I rejoice).

4. My left ankle, after playing basketball with friends (that one wasn't really my fault. I tripped on a curb, as I often do, and Hamster, who was running behind me, tripped and fell ON MY ANKLE).


So yeah. This post is probably a toss up of me being a hypochondriac and having nobody to ramble on to about it, and being overly paranoid about aging too quickly. Because I'm a hypochondriac and I don't want to die.

I completely forgot to add HOW I sprained my shoulder this time. Here goes...


By opening a closet. Yeah.


In my defence, it was to help Justin Beiber come out of it.


Oh snap.



That was a bad joke. I have great respect for the homosexual community, and I believe that they don't want Beiber either. I apologise.

At any rate. I am at the ripe old age of almost-20, my favourite channel on TV is Turner Classic Movies, I want to yell at the kids next door for being "Too damn loud at this ungodly hour", I have no idea how to use the new, tiny iPod that is all screen, the Blackberry not only confuses me but actively angers me, I use the phrase "When I was growing up" or "When I was young" waaaaaaayyy too much, and I like to drink whiskey on the rocks.

I think that last one makes me more awesome.


AND IN OTHER AWESOME NEWS!

I discovered that I have the same birthday as Neil Patrick Harris.

Well, his is on the 15th of June, mine is on the 16th. But he lives in the U.S. of A. and I live in Malaysia/Australia/Singapore, so TECHNICALLY, it's the same day. Oh yes.


And I have a Mario hat.


No comments: