Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Got Tagged Again.

By Shu Xian.


Again.



Here we go.



Rules/Instructions: The selected blogger must say 10 things about themselves. Then tag 5 other blogger to do.



10 things eh?



1. I hate rabbits.


I have a deep psychological reason.



2. I like watching rabbits die.


Due to the deep psychological reason.



3. I have two pianos: a baby grand and a digital.


They are called Erik and Ray.



4. I have a guitar which I haven't touched for the last five years.


He is Aaron.



5. I name most of my teddy bears after rock stars.


Jimi, Chuck, Billie, Elvis, Steven...



6. I am allergic to prawns.


Kill me now.



7. I want Mark's bass.


Even though it's pink.



8. I hate John Mayer's hair.


Someone definitely peed on it.



9. I want to finish watching Casablanca.


Really. Awesome. Movie.



10. I love vampires.


To deathhhhh.


And now, the five victims.


Justin.

Because he's never done one before.



Oh fuck it.
That counts as five.



And you wanna know something else too?

Wei Tze is awesome, 
and anyone who says otherwise must have been tortured as a child.

Severely, severely tortured.

No comments: