Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Osmonds. Their Last Performance.


I went to see the Osmonds yesterday.


I walked into the Arena of Stars, and glanced at the stage.


I saw six electric guitars,

two basses,

two drum sets,

two electronic keyboards,

a grand piano,

a saxophone.


"Holy shit! This is gonna be one kickass show!! XD"



Blew my mind away.


But, as everyone knows, Malaysian audiences suck.


My mom and I were like the only ones going INSANE in our row.


Screaming at five second intervals.


My voice really, really hurts.


We could hit Steve Tyler decibels!


Rawr!!


Donny came into the crowd.


Let's just say,
after meeting up at the entrance after the show,
my mom, her friend and I were holding up our right hands...

Each making a solemn vow never to wash it again.

"Even if it becomes green and mouldy!"


I think this Indian lady almost passed out.


This other woman started wiping his sweat.


She's never going to throw away that tissue paper.


She's going to frame it and worship it every day.


Victoria is NOT jealous.


But whoa, Jay Osmond can REALLY PLAY THE DRUMS.


Awesomeness.


The only damper was that I forgot to make a sign which read:


"My dad loves Marie! (But my mom wouldn't let him come because she's jealous.)"


I wanted to watch Air Supply today.


But I have college tomorrow.


Fuck.


My mom's friend also mentioned that,
 from observing my taste in music,

I could be at least 40 years old.


Then I started singing a Frank Sinatra song.


0.0

No comments: