I am sick.
I'm so sorry Z!! T_T
So yesterday I watched Nadal whip Djokovic's ass 6-4, 6-2, 7-6.

Yay! Nadal FTW!! XD
LOL.
I went with my brother to the hairdressers today.
And, there was this uber, uber, UBER cute little korean boy with blond highlights.
He was kicking up a real fuss because his cut hair was itchy.
I couldn't resist!
Yeah so that's his mom gripping his uberly cute head.
It was like a wrestling match.
Later, when he was done, he got all piss-y and got 'physical'.
LOL.
He tried to kick the hairdresser.
Well, he's not too violent in this picture.
My parents and I also checked out this rundown house in Ukay Heights.
I liked it.
Which made my parents dislike it even more.
XP
So maybe I liked it because it looked haunted.
Haunted in a nice way.
A very nice way.
I blame Stevie for my cold.
Him and his bootyeus maximus.
IT WILL ENVELOP THE WORLD.
We must deflate it before it destroys us all!

No comments:
Post a Comment