Friday, May 23, 2008

exams are over. exams are over. exams are over. exams are over.

Sammie, I want to party.
If I post a picture of Gayshar on my blog would you throw one?

I AM ON MY KNEES! T_T

I also want Becca to come back NOW.
Not in December.
Which is AGES away.

Dammit.
Photo... not... loading...

You and I both know who's behind this one.

Five things I miss about Samantha's place:

1) Your jacuzzi (okay so I've never been in it before, even more reason to go!)

2) The alcohol (yeah, I don't drink either, but you do an awesome impersonation of Captain Jack Sparrow when you're tipsy...)

3) Bouncing around to seriously gay music (dear diary, mood: apathetic.)

4) ALI G!!!! (and all the 'yo momma' jokes.)

5) SAMANTHA'S NEVER ENDING SUPPLY OF CADBURY FLAKES BYATCH!!! XDDDDD

And finally....


Who's yoooour class teacher? ;D

Yeah cupcake.
Now you owe me one huge-ass party.

With flakes.
And ruffles.
Because we like big butts, and we cannot lie.

No comments: