skip to main | skip to sidebar

FT&f.

I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Pot Suckers. POT SUCKERS?!



ATLANTA — Georgia retailers soon will be banned from selling candy flavored to taste like marijuana to children.

For reals! XD

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I can't breathe.

i am Vic
and more: Random Attacks of Randomness., The World's an Ugly Place But You're So Beautiful to Me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna try one..

May 10, 2008 at 4:37 PM
Vic said...

i know what you mean...

May 11, 2008 at 8:40 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

HI CONNIE!

HI CONNIE!

    follow me on Twitter

    hi, my name is victoria.

    Rafael Nadal.♥
    blink-182.♥
    Wei Tze.♥
    HS!♥
    Justin.♥
    Tim Burton.♥
    Eric Clapton.♥

    Miley Cyrus.✘
    Madonna.✘
    Fat kids.✘
    Math.✘
    Rabbits.✘
    Asparagus.✘
    The Jonas Brothers.✘

    If you're happy, 
    and you know it
    ... fuck you.

    and you are?


    Audiogasm.

    Drop Dead and Die. =)

    • Ai Dee
    • Allia
    • Alvin
    • Amanda
    • Audrey
    • Bec
    • Catherine
    • Grace
    • Gustave
    • HS
    • Hugo
    • Jann
    • Jessie
    • Jiang Wen
    • Justin
    • Kathleen
    • KiM
    • Kimberley
    • Kimberly Curly
    • Salt
    • Shu Xian
    • Sook Yee
    • Vic's Facebook.
    • Wei Qi
    • Wei Tze♥
    • Yin Sze

    I Stalk You.

    Whoa.

    • Explosm.net
    • HiMyNameIsMark
    • HowStuffWorks
    • Mighty Optical Illusions
    • Newgrounds
    • Perez Hilton
    • Photoshop Disasters!
    • The Superficial

    About Me

    My photo
    Vic
    "I'm a stripper when the price is right." - Ash Ho / The Japanese.
    View my complete profile

    I Want...

    I Want...
    That bass!! XD

    v2 forever and ever.

    Just to make this ass happy.

    i love you guys.

    and you guys too.

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2011 (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2010 (3)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  June (2)
    • ►  2009 (29)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  February (7)
      • ►  January (6)
    • ▼  2008 (82)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  November (10)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (6)
      • ►  July (7)
      • ►  June (13)
      • ▼  May (12)
        • Because We Know Who The Real Champions Are.
        • V2.
        • This Made My Saturday.
        • exams are over. exams are over. exams are over. ex...
        • Mission: Big Mac.
        • Trying to watch the Nadal - Djokovich match while ...
        • Foxboro Hottubs
        • Noises Off.
        • Pot Suckers. POT SUCKERS?!
        • 33. 33. 33. 33. 33. 33. 33. 33. 33. 33. Whoa. I ha...
        • Balls.Curry rice place, Tiong Bahru, Singapore.1.4...
        • It's The Truth.
      • ►  April (11)
      • ►  March (13)

    Labels

    • Fucktards. (12)
    • Nadal. (10)
    • Random Attacks of Randomness. (46)
    • The World's an Ugly Place But You're So Beautiful to Me. (20)