Sunday, May 11, 2008

Noises Off.

ICPU play.
Japanese and I almost didn't go.
Due to Kears pulling out last minute.


And there we were, freaking out. Not pretty.
Not when you have a severely pissed off half-Jap girl and a sugar loaded Victoria (who apparently bears resemblance to a shaken bottle of Coke).


The play itself was good.
Though my right ear still rings.


Yay Sherri!
I honestly don't know what you were worrying about, you were AWESOME.


Too bad we had to go back fast though.
I'll congratulate her tomorrow.



In other news...
My dad has downloaded Superman the movie.
The very first one.
Ever.



Now, if you know me AT ALL...
you'll know that I'm all for Batman.
Because he's awesome.
And rich.
He also has an uber cool car.

But I actually really liked this movie.
I mean
MARLON BRANDO!

I know he's only fully on for like the first fifteen minutes...
but, come on!

MARLON BRANDO!!!

Quite possibly the greatest actor of all time.

So much better than Superman Returns.
Christopher Reeve really gets the difference between Clark Kent and Superman.
Which is awesome,
because you can practically feel it.


And the only thing better than Superman the Movie...


IS SUPERMAN II!!!


XD


The only thing I didn't like about these movies:

Lois Lane.

Can't stand her.
Her voice in particular.
She sounds like someone scratched out her vocal chords.
And she is so effing lucky to have Superman saving her ass constantly.
Trust me,
I still find it very difficult to believe she lasted as long as she did when he was on Krypton.

Honestly,
couldn't he fall for someone who didn't sound like crap?
Or someone who wouldn't get neck deep in trouble every single day??

No comments: