Yes people, you may thank and bow down to me for getting Kim to update her blog.
Yes, I am aware of my obviously superior awesomeness.
No, I do not share the awesome.
Yes, I do love you.
Responding to:
http://kimaliciousness.blogspot.com/2008/11/for-vic.html.
Brandon Flowers does NOT look retarded.
EVER.
And no one can ever have enough men in that list.
Especially you Kimberley.
And I do know you well.
Well enough to know you were almost within an arm's length of Lampard.
And yet, he remains UNTOUCHED.
Gasp.
Chace Crawford. Yum.
Aww, I'm like the amp to your mic.
LOL.
I've watched...
Gene Kelly. ♥
Oh, and Jensen Ackles!!!♥
I love Jensen Ackles.
I love Supernatural.
Justin Hartley!!
The hotness.
So much better than Tom Welling.
If he's becoming a regular, I'm so starting to watch Smallville again.
Wait. Wtf.
Your NOSTRIL HAIRS???
Kim, did I reaaaaaaally have to know?
Anyway, all we need now is a LARGE poster of Nadal.
Swoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment