Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sharing Is Caring.

Except when it comes to Nadal. =D



LOL. "Them".


...I can't think of anything to rhyme with 'them' either...




Johnny Depp is awesome!!!
He is the ONLY reason I got a 17/20 for our independant study.
He is NOT barbaric!!!
He's like the Eric Clapton of movies. ♥




Or maybe I just like them weird ones. 



But they are awesome. So very very awesome.




EC's coming to Melbourne!!!
But I don't think I can go...
But Justin is going!!!
Lucky bastard...




I think my dad's hoping I'll change my mind about Melbourne.
Or that I won't get accepted into any of the Unis I applied for...
So, either I stay here with him,
or
I move to Singapore.

*Screams in agony*



Never. Not as long as I live, breathe, and love Nadal.



And I just realised I say his name in about EVERY post.



Because he's that amazing.

No comments: