Monday, November 24, 2008

So I Thought To Myself...

What if Kim visited my blog only to be greeted by....



BRANDON FLOWERS!












But you know I still worship EC.






And by the way Kimberley,
I saw this LARGE poster of Lampard in KLCC.

I know you like.


I'll admit, I am amazed you resisted from "grabbing and raping him" on sight.

But then again, you have some form of self-control.


Gah! Speak of the devil.
She just "wrote on my wall".

Facebook wall.



Justin, your fridge magnet is being put to use.
As my temporary bookmark.
Hope you don't mind...



KIMBERLEY!!!
One decent comment on my wall,
and you write about SMALLVILLE?!


Thanks.
*Rolls eyes*




I want Salad Fingers' underwear.
...But you didn't need to know that.




I also want Rebecca.
The book.
And the person.

If I am found dead, let the world know that Samantha has probably killed me.


You know I wouldn't want to get in the way of a part-time lesbian relationship!!


Gus would.
But that's another story.





I'm hungry.
Bye.






Back.
I'm too lazy to create ANOTHER blog post.
Therefore.
Bam.


The Self
 
Real name: 
Victoria Ong
 Nickname : 
Vic.
 Married : 
Not yet.
 
Zodiac Sign: 
Gemini.
 Gender: 
Female
 Age: 
17
 High school: 
Sayfol International.
 
College: 
Taylors University College
 
Height: 
Short.
 Weight: 
Enough.
 
Do you like yourself: 
Totally.
 
Piercing: 
Yes.
 
Right or left : 
The piercing, or...?
 Are you a freak: 
Probably.
 Hair: 
Black.
 Skin: 
Simpsons.
 
Allergic: 
To prawns, and stupid people.
 What are you doing now : 
What do you think I'm doing right now?
 What will you do 1 hour later : 
With luck, finishing The Picture of Dorian Gray.
 What will you do 10 years later : 
...
Nadal.
 Live with mother/father/parents: 
It depends.
 Siblings(included you): 
Two.
 Eldest: 
Me.
 Youngest:
William.
 Love/hate your family: 
Depends on your interpretation of "love" and "family".

The Love
 You found your another half: 
Nadal.
 
If yes, who is he/she: 
Nadal.
 If no, who you want he/she to be: 
Nadal.
Actually, I'm very fickle.
So...
Rafael Nadal, Brandon Flowers, Ed Westwick, Jude Law...
 Ever woo boy/girl: 
I doubt it.
 Anyone woo you before: 
I think so.
 
Did anything wrong to your other half: 
Is idolisation wrong?!
 What was/were the wrong you had done: 
...
 Ever argue with your other half: 
Never. I agree with them wholeheartedly.
 You with your other half since: 
This question would be rather difficult for those who have never actually met their other halves.
 Are you straight/Lesbo: 
Is Sam around or is she not?
 
Reasons you love your other half: 
Because they're awesome?
 
You and your other half in which stage: 
Obsession.
 You woo he/she or he/she woo you: 
I don't woo. I worship.
 Ever think of marry he/she: 
Kim knows.
 
Your first best friend: 
Bridget.
 Your first enemy: 
Bridget.
 The friend you love the most(1 only): 
Don't look at me like that.
 The enemy you hate the most(1 only): 
Dumbass German kid.
 Your most beautiful girl friend: 
Depends.
 Your most handsome boy friend: 
Depends.
 The kind of girl you hate the most: 
LOL.
 The kind of boy you hate the most: 
Dumbass German kid.
 You fall in love with your close friend before: 
How close?
 Your best friend is your ex-lover: 
Nope.
 If your friend backstabbing you : 
She wouldn't be a friend?
 If your friend betray you: 
Refer to answer above.
 If your friend woo your lover: 
Meh.
 If your friend fall in love with you: 
...Is this question complete?
 If you fall in love with your best friend: 
And again.

The Studies
 Are you a good student: 
Depends.
P.E: Yes.
Math: Hell no!
 You always do your homeworks/assignments: 
No, but I always give awesome excuses.
 
The teacher/tutor you love the most: 
Mr Colin!!
Though he didn't teach me... =(
 Always late to school/college:
It was NOT my fault.
The tire exploded.
 Your class: 
P1
 You love your seniors: 
We have a difficult relationship.
 Seniors who you love the most: 
Especially since I don't know any of them.
 Your classmates good/bad: 
High school or college?
 Excellent result classmate:
Pfft. Kim.
 Laziest classmate: 
Me.
 
Smart people: 
Kim.
Ming.
Kath.
Sherene.
 Stupid people: 
Ha.
 Good looking people: 
What in Taylors?!
Aside from Kim and me...
Hmm.
 Ugly people: 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
 Funny people: 
People are funny.
 Cute people:
Cute, not so much.
 
Bad people: 
How bad?
 
Honest people: 
Shiori. Me.
Brutally, but we get shit done.
 Acting people: 
Acting as what?
 You are what kind of person: 
The lazy, has potential but refuses to work, kind.

The Preferance
 Lips or eyes:
 I was hoping for the overall package.
 Hugs or kisses: 
Yeah.
 
Shorter or taller: 
I doubt anybody is shorter than me.
 Hesitant or spontaneous: 
Depends.
 Nice stomach or nice arms: 
Look up.
 Listener or Talker: 
And again.
 Romantic or rich: 
And again.
 Good wife or good mother: 
Who?
Me?
 Age to get married: 
26.
 Numbers of kids:
2
 
Career: 
Sitting at home, watching old movies.
 Salary: 
High. Really high.
Obscenely high.
 Retirement age: 
17.
 Properties value: 
Uh, what?
 Wishes: 
To actually be able to retire by 17.
To actually be able to sit around at home and watch old movies while earning A LOT of money.

1 comment:

Loves♣ said...

HAHAHA!
Just for you Vic, I SHALL RESTART my blogging xD
just to comment on this post xD
JUST cos I love you like nuts.