Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Poems.

I hate poems.



The only one I like is Porphyria's Lover by Robert Browning.



And only because it reminds me of The Killers. ♥






Which is why I chose a non-rhyming monologue.
Spoken with the voice and the mind of a super religious crazy lady.




It works!

For me anyway.




And no one is sure if blink-182 will reunite yet...




PLEASE!!! BLINK-182!!!
*Begs and pleads dramatically*



Ooooh! It would be so awesome if the cast of GG came to Melbourne...


You get Chace and I'll get Ed. 
Woot!!



Adam Gregory is hot. Very.



You make me laugh too Kimberley.




So, today I went for the FIVE HOUR seminar to get my driver's licence.

It was all in Malay.

I almost died.




I never want to go through something like that ever again.



It was torture!!


=(





Okay, so I might've slept through it.

I might've doodled.

I might've listened to EC.



It was STILL the most boring five hours of my life.

So far.




Kay, I need to go be interesting now. xD

No comments: