My beloved brother is returning from the hell hole I like to refer to as...
SINGAPORE.
Maybe he's lost weight.
Unlikely.
Vic's recent achievements:
Other than actually understanding what a Wah Wah Pedal is, I got Kathleen to listen to Blink. However, it seems that it may take a while more to get her and Kimberley into Tenacious D.
Oh well. One toe at a time.
Maybe I should have started them off with another song.
Also, due to the ever-increasing complaining and whining,
I shall post a picture of...
KAWI!
Be honoured.
Seriously.

Yeah. Grad Night.
Anyhoo, for all who don't know, that's Sam, Negar, me, Kawi, and Bec.
Sam: Nuts. Totally and completely nuts. There is a gay computer teacher bent on destroying her.
Negar: Really tall. Really. A gay couple were having a fight outside her house.
Me: I think I should lay off the Tic-Tacs.
Kawi: Your professional woman-eater. Is either very deep, or very annoying. Never both.
Bec: Miaow. She lives in the Sarawakian forests of KUCHING. I will invade her lands.
And my dad says: "Blood is tasty."
He's cool.
Yeah.
I'm going to do math now.
This is democracy!
Shwing!!

No comments:
Post a Comment