Although I may avoid/dodge/not give full details.
Live with it.
ALSO,
my first tag! XD
Applaud me!
Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
26. No, I don't know why.
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Whatever i want.
3. Do you think life is unfair ? (Yin Sze)
Yes I do.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
It's a split between Augusta, Georgia and Memphis, Tennessee.
5. What is the the last thing you want to do before you die?
Find the bastard who invented math, and get Jason to pee on his grave.
AFTER he pees on the moron who came up with April Fools.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
"Can you ask a rainbow to be less beautiful?"
-Mango-
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Rafael.
It would be Erik, only he'll be a lot harder to lose.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Save it. A million is not enough to get Blink 182 back.
9. If you meet someone that you love,would you confess to him/her?
No.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Awesome, bad at math, and they don't hit me.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
To come and visit me.
I am, of course, talking about Wei Tze.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
The Ming Han Type.
13. What is your ambition?
To have a fuckload of money.
14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Evils.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Right now, Erik.
16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I love me.
17. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I am not.
18. If you are to die one day, who you wish to spend the last day with?
I WILL DIE ONE DAY!
It's a fact.
19. What is/are ur trademark(s)?
Height. Duh.
20. Do you believe in true friendship ?? (Shu Xian)
Yes.
Terms and Conditions applied: Whoever reads this blog is Tagged!

No comments:
Post a Comment