Monday, April 14, 2008

Rock 101.

Yeah.

So in today's lesson, Justin described the "Wah Wah pedal".
And the "Wah" sound. Sort of.

Basically, from what I could comprehend, the Wah Wah pedal creates the Wah sound.
Very popular in the 60's-80's.

It's a pedal and you have to press down on it with your foot (well duh), and the movement of your foot controls the "Wah" sound.
I still do not know what the "Wah" sound actually sounds like, but I will listen to Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo Child again.

Furthermore, the Wah Wah Pedal has gone out of fashion due to the increased use of power chords.
I actually know what power chords are.

Dashel loves the "Wah" effect.

And in totally unrelated news, Dashel said "blowjob" thirteen times today.
I know, I counted.

The Wah Wah Pedal.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyoo, wher's ma pic?? XD ha ha blow job 13 times? not enough to shatter cartmen's record of 100++ of d word 'fuck' XD

Vic said...

sadly no.
but it was a good try.

and i will put in your pic.
soon.

like maybe the next post.

Unknown said...

wohoo, im famous!!

Vic said...

not yet you're not!