Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hitler Was Famous Too.

Fact One: Ming Han is a crappy shooter.

Fact Two: He couldn't throw an empty can into a bin.

Fact Three: He hates me.

If my blog was more popular I'd say....

"Attention dear readers.
Today, this jerk called Ming Han threw an empty 100+ can at me.
Please feel free to kick him in the (insert body part).
Thank you."

I have yet to imagine some ingenius revenge plan.
Comments and ideas are very much appreciated.
If YOU would like to help bring justice,
Tuesday, before 11 sounds good.

Personally,
I prefer killing before I eat.
BUT!
I make exemptions.

For fantabulous ideas and inspirations, it is advised for Ashley Ho, Samantha Liew, Rebecca Loh, and Pun Wei Tze to meet with me ASAP.
Syarqawi is also invited, mainly, to keep us from going too far.

And in response to Kath's blog...

The last time I was as hurt was when I was 13,
and my cheerleading captain told me that:

"Only gay people watch Spongebob Squarepants."

Ow.

No comments: